This Spooky 7 Layer Dip is great for a crowd and made on a sheet pan!
- 2 14.5oz cans refried black beans
- 16 oz guacamole
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 16 oz pico de gallo
- Sour cream or mexican cream
- black olives
- Spread 2 cans of refried black beans evenly on a sheet pan. If they are hard to spread you might need to warm it slightly in the microwave before spreading.
- Spread guacamole in an even layer on top of the beans.
- In a separate bowl warm cream cheese in the microwave for about 1 minute to soften.
- Add 1/2 cup of salsa to the cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Evenly spread the salsa cream cheese over the guacamole.
- Then sprinkle the shredded cheese over next.
- Add the pico de gallo evenly across the cheese.
- Then if you want a well defined spider web, use sour cream but mexican crema works too.
- Then make little spiders with 2 full black olives as the body and head, then cut black olive slices in half to make the 6 legs.
- Serve with tortilla chips!