My Every Day Skincare:
1) Countermatch Collection: I use this entire collection and think it is perfect if you have combination skin. My skin leans oily and it works very well for me!
2) Overnight Resurfacing Peel: I use this about 3 times a week, before the serum section of the Countermatch Collection. It helps even skin tone and reduce fine lines!
3) Counter + No. 3 Balancing Oil: I just recently started using this and love it for reducing redness.
4) Countercontrol Clear Pore Cleanser: I am adding this on here as I use this cleanser when I am pregnant and hormonal acne can pop up! It works so so well if you have any oily or acne prone skin.
Bath & Body:
1) Daily Shampoo: This is the best non toxic shampoo i’ve tried!
2) Daily Conditioner: A little goes a long way with both of these which I love.
3) Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass: This stuff is THE BEST. I love to take a bath, soak in the hot water for about 10 minutes, then scrub down with this stuff all over. It gets off all of my dead skin and also leaves it feeling moisturized and smelling amazing.
4) Countermatch Adaptive Body Moisturizer: The perfect all over body moisturizer that matches your skins needs!
5) Citrus Mimosa Body Bar: Ya, know it’s soap and it smells good.
6) Primally Pure Deodorant: I love the geranium scent but they are all great!
7) Primally Pure Dry Shampoo: So much better for you than the sprays and works great!
**Use KELSEY10 for 10% off primally pure products!
1) Skin Twin Foundation: This foundation came out earlier this year (2020) and I love it so much! It have great buildable coverage so you can do a light layer, or a but more for more coverage. I wear 340 and you can use this guide to find what might be best for you.
2) Radiant All Over Bronzer: I love this bronzer! I use the color dune and it adds the perfect amount of definition.
3) Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: I have seen so many bloggers talk about this stuff and because I love tarte I decided to try. WOW talk about amazing coverage for the mom dark eye circles. I also tend to get red by my nose and it gets rid of that too!
4) Tarte Tinted Moisturizer: When I know I will be in the sun a decent amount, I wear this instead of the tint skin because it has SPF but doesn’t make me oily!
5) Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara: I had used Beautycounter mascara for awhile and I liked it! Then I tried this and it ROCKS. I love it so much and you will too!
6) Color Define Brow Pencil: Being blonde, this is a necessity so you can see that I actually have eyebrows.
7) Precision Liquid Eyeliner: I love to put a little of this above my eyelash line, just at the ends. Makes me feel saucy!
8) Mattifying Powder: I tend to be more on the oily side so I like to put this on after applying my foundation!
9) Color Pinch Cream Blusher: I feel like cream blush is much easier for me to apply without it looking like my entire face is pink. Love this stuff – I have Hibiscus!
10) Velvet Eyeshadow Palette – Romantic: I have a few eyeshadows from BC but this is my favorite!