Dairy Free Cashew Spinach Artichoke Dip
It’s time for Super Bowl recipes!! To be honest I am not a huge football fan, I am a tailgate fan. This year I think I am rooting for the Rams because haven’t the Patriots won enough?? Okay okay maybe I should just stay neutral because… Tom Brady. I bet Tom would love this dip because he’s totes dairy free. I love this dip because it is SO easy to make. As long as you remember to soak your cashews, you can throw it together in 10 minutes and impress everyone with your healthy app addition. I always think it’s funny that (at least in my friend groups), everyone eats healthy day to day but we come together for events and go HAM on all the most glutinous treats. I know a healthy addition to the group is always appreciated and this dip is just veggies and nuts sooo basically can’t get better than that!
So try this recipe then head back here and comment on what you think! We will be watching with friends and Ruthie already has a Patriots outfit thanks to her Boston side of the family! We will have to duke it out but at least one of us will come home a winner right? Now excuse me while I go fully have this dip for dinner. NO SHAME!
I just love tortilla chips – this recipe is so great with a salty chip!
Give us all the dips, we have soooo many dip recipe so here are a few more for you to try:
Pin the image below to save this Dairy Free Cashew Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe for later!
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry in a paper towel
- Salt and pepper
- Soak cashews in a bowl with water for 2-12 hours until soft. (use hot water if soaking for 2-4 hours)
- In a food processor blend cashews with nutritional yeast, coconut milk, minced garlic, garlic powder and onion powder. Keep blending until super smooth, it could take awhile!
- Add in chopped artichoke hearts and spinach and pulse a few times.
- Season with generous salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with tortilla chips, crackers or veggies!