This Healthy Margarita will quickly become a staple in your house for how delicious and easy it is!
- Use a slice of lime to rub around the rim of the glass.
- Pour some Tajin on a small plate, then roll the rim of each glass in it to coat.
- Fill the 2 glasses with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice then add in honey syrup, lime juice, tequila and cointreau. Shake for 30 seconds then pour equally between the 2 glasses.
- Top each with club soda or any sparkling water you like!
- For a Virgin drink, just leave out the tequila!
- I love topo chico sparkling water and santa cruz organics lime juice in this drink!
- A fun way to mix up this drink is to try out different flavored sparkling water.
- The Tajin rim is totally optional but amazing!