- 1 tablespoon Avocado oil
- 10.5 oz Butternut squash noodles (I used the pack from Trader Joe’s, you can also just do 1 butternut squash, spiralized)
- 2 packed cups kale, destemed
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (i used peanut butter but almond or cashew are great too!)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped in half cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add avocado oil to the pan and let it heat up.
- Add butternut squash noodles and toss them with the oil then cook for about 2 minutes.
- Then add in the kale and cook for another 2 minutes.
- While those cook, combine coconut milk, nut butter, curry powder and garlic powder in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Turn up the heat to medium high and add the coconut milk mix. Stir to coat the noodles in the sauce and let it reduce for 30 seconds, then add in tomatoes. Cook for just about another 30 seconds – a minute until butternut squash noodles are cooked and sauce is reduced a bit.
- Add any protein you like or keep it off for a vegetarian dish!