Whipped Goat Cheese with Bacon & Pecans
The hit dip of the year, this Whipped Goat Cheese with Bacon and Pecans will have guests begging for the recipe.
The masses have spoken and I have written down the fantastic new dip recipe and even took pictures, it’s like I have all my ducks in a row today!! Now you may have been following along last week when I was testing new dip recipes for our annual Christmas party, Tik Tok is where this gem originated from and where I got the main idea.
Matt and I have been hosting our annual Christmas Party since 2017 and each year we try and add a something new to spice it up. One year it was the 5 foot homemade charcuterie board another year it was a snow making machine (gotta pretend when you live in So Cal.) Last year we had a bar tender so we didn’t have to be in charge of making sure everyone had a drink and this year we continued with many of the additions we have made over the years and just enjoyed all the work we have done in previous years to truly enjoy the festivities.
This Whipped Goat Cheese with Bacon and Pecans was another one of my goals for the party this year, more savory dips to go with my dessert spread. The combination of the sweetness form the cream cheese and the tartness from the coconut aminos added with the deep savor of the bacon produces the most epic dip. All the layers you love and whipped together relatively easily, just how a party dip should be. Simply mix your cream cheese and softened goad cheese in the bowl you plan on using to serve the dip. Then after you have cooked your bacon you are going to add butter, brown sugar, coconut aminos and mustard to a saucepan and cook until fully mixed. Take off the stove and mix in the chopped bacon, dates and pecans, lastly layer it on top of the mixed cheeses and serve. Let me know if you re having a holiday party this year and if you are going to serve the Whipped Goat Cheese with Bacon and Pecans!!
You will need at least 4-5 dips to add to your 5 foot charcuterie board, here are a few others you can try:
Pin the image below to save this Whipped Goat Cheese with Bacon & Pecans recipe for later!
This Whipped Goat Cheese with Bacon & Pecans is the best holiday appetizer, filled with sweet and savory flavor!
- 3 slices of bacon
- 3 dates, pitted & chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp coconut aminos (soy sauce works too)
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 8 oz goat cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook bacon until crispy, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove bacon and set aside.
- To the pan, add butter, brown sugar, coconut, amino, and Dijon mustard.
- Whisk together until combined, and sugar has dissolved (about 2-3 mins).
- Chop the bacon and add it to the pan along with chopped dates and pecans and stir to combine .
- In a separate bowl, combine softened goat cheese, and cream cheese and season with salt.
- Scoop the cheese mixture into a serving bowl and top with the pecan mixture! Serve with crackers or bread.
- You can prep the goat + cream cheese base ahead of time and keep covered in the fridge. Try to make the topping right before serving!