Twice Baked Ranch Potaotes
It’s time for some RANCH potatoes! This is one of those recipes that I have always had in my head because hello how could ranch + potatoes not be amazing – but I never thought to actually make it. So the time has come – and just in time for Easter and spring and allll the summer barbecues to come. So when you break down what ranch flavor is it’s all about herbs. Dill, parsley, chives, basil, garlic. A combo that is so delish and brings massive amounts of flavor to the potato. I also think a drizzle of ranch on top is perfection to get that creamy ranch flavor added to it. I like to use either Tessemaes or Primal Kitchen ranch for this because they have super clean ingredients!
Now it’s time for a prego update don’t ya think? I am 25 weeks now and feeling pretty good! Having some acid reflux issues that I talk about on instagram (probably too much) but I am slowly getting a handle on it which is good. I have been doing pilates now for almost 2 months and have been absolutely loving it! I can already see definition in my arms and going 3 times a week is helping me keep my weight in check which I am super happy about. I don’t love to talk about weight a lot as I think feeling good should be the main motivation to eat well, but it is nice to see healthy eating reflect itself on the scale sometimes! It has been a goal of mine from the start to have a healthy and balanced pregnancy and I think I am right on track – eating mostly veggies and meats and enjoying meals out and treats on occasion. I’m tellin ya people – balance is so possible! Just takes a long time to find it and figure it out.
Speaking of balance – potatoes! Let’s check out this recipe shall we?
I use yukon golds so the portion isn’t too huge as it would be with russets!
If you love the Ranch and Potato combo here are a few other recipes you will love:
Pin the image below to save these Twice Baked Ranch Potatoes for later!
- 5 medium yukon gold potatoes
- ½ cup light coconut milk, blended
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 teaspoons dried chives
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh chopped Chives to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and pierce them with a fork a few times. Roast whole for an hour or until a fork can easily pierce through the potato. Let them cool for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out most of the insides leaving a little layer of potato so the skin can maintain its shape.
- Place the potato insides in a bowl and add in coconut milk and ghee and use a potato masher or fork to mash together until smooth. Add in dill, parsley, chives, garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper and mix until smooth. Season with salt again to your liking.
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins and place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with fresh chives and if you like, a drizzle of clean ranch dressing!