- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 pitted dates, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
- 4–6 tablespoons Sweet Basil Dressing
- Slice the bottoms of the brussels sprouts off then place the top of a food processor fitted with the slicing attachment. Push them down to slice!
- If you don’t have a food processor, you can slice then thinly with a knife or buy pre packaged shaved brussels sprouts.
- Remove stems from kale then slice the kale into thin strips.
- Add kale into a large bowl and pour 2 tablespoons of the Sweet Basil Dressing on top and massage it into the kale with your hands.
- Then add in the shaved brussels sprouts and add in 3-4 more tablespoons of dressing and stir to coat.
- Top with chopped dates and hazelnuts!