- 3 shots of vodka
- 2 shots of lime juice
- 1 shot of honey syrup
- 5–7 mint leaves (plus a few extra for garnish
- sparkling water or club soda
- In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, lime juice, honey syrup, and mint leaves.
- Use a muddler (or end of a wooden spoon) and smash the mint leaves into the drink.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice the pour the mixture (while straining to remove mint leaves) into each glass.
- Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water then garnish with some mint leaves!