- 12 oz box of brown rice pasta, cooked to package instructions and cooled (any pasta works)
- 2 cups packed spinach
- ½ cup olive oil or avocado oil
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- In a blender or food processor combine spinach, oil, walnuts, nutritional yeast, garlic and apple cider vinegar and blend on high until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl combine cooked and cooled pasta, pesto sauce and cherry tomatoes and toss to combine fully.
- Serve cold and keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.