- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup freeze dried raspberries, crushed
- ½ cup melted coconut butter
- ¼ cup crushed freeze dried raspberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine almond flour, arrowroot flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and coconut sugar and whisk to combine. Then add in 2 tablespoons almond milk, ghee, eggs and vanilla extract and whisk to fully combine.
- Add in ½ cup of freeze dried raspberries that have been crushed (crush them after measuring – I place them in a zipock bag and mash them with a meat tenderizer) and combine with the batter.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and scoop the batter evenly into 6 cups.
- Bake for 18 minutes and then let cool.
- For the topping, combine melted coconut butter, ¼ cup crushed freeze dried raspberries (measured after crushing), maple syrup and 2 tablespoons almond milk. Mix until fully combined. Add topping to the cupcakes once they are cooled and top with some sprinkles if you desire!