- 10–12 oz. strip steak
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- Tortillas of your choice
- Avocado to garnish
- Cilantro to garnish
- Squeeze of lime to garnish
- Slice strip steak into bite size strips and place in a bowl. Add jerk seasoning, lime juice, coconut aminos and a pinch of salt. Mix together with your hands to coat steak evenly. Cover with foil and place in the fridge to marinate for 1-3 hours.
- Once the steak is done marinating, place a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add oil to the pan once it is hot and then add steak strips.
- Cook steak for about 1-2 minutes per side depending on how big your strips are and how much you like them to be cooked. Remove from heat and cover.
- In a small bowl combine salsa and pineapple.
- To assemble tacos, heat up your tortillas then add steak, a scoop of salsa, avocado, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- Makes about 4-5 tacos, the recipe can be multiplied!