- 1.5 lbs potatoes, chopped into quarters (i used red potatoes but gold work well too)
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup unsweetened original almond milk (or coconut)
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Add potatoes, cauliflower, almond milk, stock and garlic to the instant pot and make sure the top notch is on “sealing”.
- Press manual and add 8 minutes to the timer.
- Let everything cook and when the timer goes off switch the top part to “venting”.
- When it is done depressurizing open the instant pot and use a potato masher to mash everything together. Add rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add some salt. Add potatoes and cauliflower to the water and cook for 8-10 minutes or until both are super fork tender.
- Drain and add to a bowl, then pour in almond or coconut milk, stock, garlic & rosemary and mash with a potato masher or immersion blender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.