- ¼ cup ghee, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Flakey Sea Salt
- In a medium sized microwavable bowl, combine ghee, honey, coconut sugar and coconut sweetened condensed milk and mix to combine. Microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds on high. Remove and stir in vanilla extract then add in peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Then stir in crisp rice cereal and pour into a parchment paper lined 9 x 13 inch pyrex.
- Let cool and harden in the refrigerator. Slice into bars.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave then dip the bars in the chocolate to coat and set on a parchment paper lined pan or plate. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Harden in the refrigerator and store there as well.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes