Crispy Garlic Dill Turkey Meatballs
Meatballs! One of my favorite, easy and delicious ways to get my protein in. A couple of weeks ago I wanted to make some meatballs with what I had on hand but I wanted them to be super crispy on the outside, softer on the inside and super tasty. So I added garlic and dill (some of my favorite flavors), then dredged them in some egg and almond flour and cooked them on the stove top in avocado oil. The result was sooo delish and I knew the recipe had to end up on the blog. So here we are! So many of you love Matt’s Famous Italian Turkey Meatballs and the Orange Chicken Meatballs so I knew it was time for another.
We have been working on some pretty amazing recipes lately, keeping in mind QUICK! With Ruthie eating earlier than we used to eat and us wanting to eat with her, quick dinners are so important. And I know the same is true for people with all kinds of schedules! We are also going to be adding some more grains like quinoa and legumes like lentils into recipes on occasion which I am super excited for. So stay tuned and in the meantime, make some meatballs!
Tahini sauce is everything!
Do you love Tahini? Then we have a few more revives for you to try:
Pin the image below to save this Crispy Garlic Dill Turkey Meatballs recipe for later!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- In a large mixing bowl, place turkey, 1 egg, ¼ cup almond flour, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon dried dill, 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and mix together with your hands until fully incorporated
- In separate bowl beat 1 egg.
- In a 2nd separate dish place ½ cup almond flour, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon garlic powder- mix together until evenly distributed.
- Divide meat mixture into 18 balls and dip each ball into the beaten egg mixture and then roll in the almond flour mixture; complete for all turkey meatballs
- In a large saucepan place Avocado oil in pan until entire pan is covered (¼ inch), turn heat on medium high
- Add turkey meatballs and let cook on each side for at least 5 minutes, turning each time on the side.
- Once cooked, place on a plate on top of a paper towel to absorb any remaining oil
- Serve a top your favorite sauteed veggies and drizzle with Tahini Sauce.