These Cashew Cheesecake Bites are a simple and dairy free desserts that everyone will love!
- 2 cups cashews (soaked in hot water for 1–4 hours)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 coconut milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- about 16 graham cracker sheets
- In a blender combine 1/2 of the soaked and drained cashews with the lemon juice, coconut oil, coconut milk and maple syrup and blend to combine.
- Add the rest of the cashews and blend again for a few minutes until completely smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line a 13x 9 pan with parchment paper, then fill the bottom with graham cracker sheets. It will take about 7 full sheets + one broken up to fit the rest of the pan.
- Pour cashew cheesecake mixture on the graham crackers and spread out evenly.
- Then place the remaining graham crackers on top like you laid them on the bottom.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours to set.
- Remove the pan and slice them into squares (whatever size you like), then store back in the freezer in a air tight container.
- Depending on how cold your freezer in they will either be perfect straight from the freezer or just need to sit out for a couple minutes before enjoying!