- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds (optional)
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- Roughly ⅓ cup coconut butter
- 3/4 cup Granola, regular or grain free (whatever you like!)
- Line 12 muffin tins with silicone muffin liners.
- Scoop about 2 teaspoons of melted coconut butter into each liner and swirl it about ¾ of the way up the sides with the end of a wooden spoon so the coconut butter coats the liner. Place them in the freezer to harden.
- In a food processor or high powered blender, combine bananas, strawberries, chia seeds, hemp seeds, collagen peptides and almond milk. Blend on high until totally smooth.
- Scoop smoothie bowl mixture into a large ziplock bag and cut of the corner so you can pipe the smoothie into the cups. Pipe just enough to fill up to the top of where the hardened coconut butter ends. Place them back in the freezer to let the smoothie totally harden (about 30 minutes).
- Remove from the freezer and scoop another teaspoon or so of the coconut butter on top of the cup and smooth it out to cover the smoothie.
- Top with a little granola before the coconut butter hardens.
- Place back in the freezer for a few minutes until coconut butter hardens. ENJOY!