Greek Veggie & Feta Dip
Juicy fresh tomatoes and cucumbers along with the tartness of the feta makes this Greek Veggie & Feta Dip the perfect summer poolside snack.
DIPS DIPS DIPS!! This is the motto for the summer!!
Why, you ask? Well dips are the ultimate summer must have, some people think the right swim suit or the perfect cooler is how you make a summer magical; but the truth is DIP. You can have a cold dip or hot dip, lots of veggies or tons of protein. Literally anything can be used as a vessel to get the dip to your mouth. Chips, crackers, veggies, fruit, bread you name it and it can get dip out of the bowl into your mouth.
The other amazing thing about dips is that kids think they are just getting a “snack” when you present a dip. If you have kids you know that children assume snacks are superior than meals, so they always eat the snacks even if they never finish a full meal. With this dip you can cheer when they finish because it’s full of veggies.
This Greek Veggies & Feta Dip comes together extremely quickly; you just need to chop all the veggies, making sure they are small enough size so it’s easier to munch. Combine the seasoning, vinegar and oil and mix well with the veggies. Lastly you will want to fold in the feta cheese, also feel free to sprinkle some on top. You can never go wrong with more feta cheese.
Since dips are life here are a few more for you to try:
Pin the image below to save this Greek Veggie & Feta Dip recipe for later!
This Greek Veggie & Feta Dip is the perfect fresh and healthy dip for the summer!
- 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes (chopped into quarters)
- 2 cups small diced cucumbers
- 1 cup small diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped olives
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1 tsp chopped mint
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, olives and red onion in a bowl.
- In a smaller bowl combine feta, vinegar, oil, garlic powder, oregano, dill, mint and pepper and whisk to combine, breaking down the feta.
- Pour feta dressing over the veggies and stir to combine.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or bell peppers!