- 1 gluten free pie crust*
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp bourbon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup chocolate chunks
- Flakey sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees*.
- Spray your tart pan with some oil spray then add a circle of parchment paper on the bottom (cut to size).
- Lay your pie crust on the tart pan and fit it to the size, pushing the crust up the edges and trim.
- Bake the crust by itself for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, add pecans to the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter, coconut sugar, oat flour, vanilla, bourbon, salt, cinnamon and eggs and stir to combine.
- Once combined, add in maple syrup and combine again.
- Pour filling over pecans and top with chocolate chunks, then bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove then add a few more chocolate chunks and flakey sea salt on top when it is still hot.
- Let cool completely then enjoy!
- If you are not gluten free you can use regular pie crust and all purpose flour instead of oat flour.
- You can also sub coconut sugar for cane sugar.
- This recipe can also be made on the Traeger! If you do that, preheat Traeger to 350 degrees and cook the same way!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 65 minutes