Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
Another Slider recipe to toss together before a weekend full of fun and games, try this Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders.
Football Friday Week 8
Well if you are thinking that maybe I have an obsession with the Chicken, Bacon and Ranch combo then you are not wrong. I have becoming fully obsessed with the perfect syncing if crispy bacon, juicy chicken and subtle ranch pulled together in any kind of meal. In the past I have made One-Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Rice which comes together in one single pot. I have also created Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Salad because everything is better in potato salad. And lastly Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti Squash Casserole, a fun spin to the old time casseroles.
Like sooo many of our Football Friday Series these sliders come tougher extremely easily and can also be prepped ahead of time if you need to whip it before game time. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders have melted cheese, toasted bun tops and chilled lettuce mixture to create the perfect bite every time.
Simply toss together your cooked bacon, chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and ranch dress and combine all together. Once the Hawaiian Sweet rolls have been sliced down the middle and topped with cheese, place under the boiler till the cheese is melty and the rolls are just a bit crispy. Next layer the lettuce combo on the bottom layer of Hawaiian Rolls and you have a completed Chicken Bacon Ranch Slider ready to be devoured by the whole party,
Are you thinking you need a few more slider recipes to help through the weekend:
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are so tasty and easy to throw together with the best flavor combination!
- 12 hawaiian rolls
- 4 slices cheese, swiss, provolone or cheddar!
- 12 oz. cooked chicken, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & chopped
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch
- 14/ cup crispy onions
- Slice hawaiian rolls lengthwise then open so the insides are faceup on a baking sheet.
- Place cheese on the top half then place rolls under the broiler in the oven for just a minute or two until cheese is melted and the other side is toasted.
- In a bowl combine chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & ranch and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto the toasted side of the rolls and top with crispy onions.
- Place the cheesy layer of the rolls on top and slice into sliders.