Cauliflower Spanish Rice
Please tell me you have had cauliflower rice… the stuff is sweeping the nation!! I first heard about it and tried it back at the end of 2015 and it saved me during my first Whole30 in 2016. I actually was never a huge lover of rice but having a vegetable that could take on so many different flavors and fill my bowl and tummy with nutrients was a game changer in the way I ate. By now I have posted many variations – Cauliflower Fried Rice, Mexican Cauliflower Rice, and even used it in my Italian Beef & Cauliflower Rice Soup! So of course in honor of Cinco de Mayo coming up this Saturday, I had to make another cauliflower rice dish that will go fabulously with all the tacos – Spanish Cauliflower Rice! Using simple ingredients and flavors this rice is totally transformed and absolutely delicious.
Today I am partnering with Ocean Mist Farms and using their delicious cauliflower! Ocean Mist Farms are makes so much incredible produce – and you know its good because I just saw at the new Cava (my fave fast casual restaurant) that they are using Ocean Mist produce in their line up. VERY exciting. Or I am I the only one that genuinely gets excited about produce? 🙂
So tell me – what is your favorite way to enjoy cauliflower rice? Let me know in the comments below and if you have a fave I haven’t tried yet, I’ll be sure to add it to my never ending list!!
You will need a few more things to go with this Spinach Cauliflower Rice, check out this recipes:
Pin the image below to save this Spanish Cauliflower Rice recipe for later!Print
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 8 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic & herb seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Place a large saute pan over medium-high heat and add in olive oil. Add red bell pepper and green onions and cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Then add in cauliflower rice to vegetable mixture and cook uncovered until cauliflower is very tender (about 12-15 minutes). Make sure you stir cauliflower so it cooks evenly.
- Add seasonings and cilantro and stir until heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!