- 2 chicken breasts, pounded
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon Nakano Basil & Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 10 oz of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Place pounded chicken and ¼ cup Nakano Basil & Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar in a large ziploc bag and let marinate on the counter. Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add garlic and let cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Then add chopped cherry tomatoes and toss to coat with garlic and oil. Cook for about 1 minute then put the tomatoes to the outside of the pan and place chicken breasts in the middle. Cook chicken for about 5 minutes on each side (depending on how thick they are).
- Once cooked through, Add 1 tablespoon of Nakano Basil & Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar to the pan and top with chopped basil.