20 Minute Tomato Basil Skillet Chicken
When you cook dinner at home pretty much every night, you learn to whip things up as quickly as possible. The less dishes you can clean, ingredients you can buy and time you can take to make a meal – THE BETTER! So finding fresh ingredients and flavorful add ins are the way to go to make this happen. This Tomato Basil Skillet Chicken takes 20 minutes (trust me I timed myself), has 6 ingredients and gets tons of flavor from the amazing Basil & Oregano Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar! This stuff adds perfect acidity and flavor to the chicken and creates an amazing little sauce.
I don’t know about you but I absolutely love cherry tomatoes when they cook in a pan with olive oil and garlic. What’s not to like?! I’ll admit… I use garlic powder on the reg to make things easy and rarely use minced garlic for meals, but after making this dish I think fresh garlic is going to be coming around a lot more often! It’s hard to explain what FRESH takes like, but it just makes your heart happy. Adding a mix of fresh herbs and the herbs in the Basil & Oregano Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar, make for a balance of flavor that you won’t believe came from a 20 minute meal. To get your hands on some, print out this coupon and head to the store!!
This also heats up really well for leftovers – win, win, win!
Skillet Dinners have to be the best invention ever, we have a few more recipes for you to try:
You can receive recipes like my 20 Minute Tomato Basil Skillet Chicken, cooking tips, and coupons delivered to your inbox by subscribing to the Nakano e-newsletter. Sign up HERE!
This post is sponsored by Mizkan’s Nakano Rice Vinegar. I was compensated and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you so much for supporting Little Bits Of!
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon Nakano Basil & Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 10 oz of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Place pounded chicken and ¼ cup Nakano Basil & Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar in a large ziploc bag and let marinate on the counter. Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add garlic and let cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Then add chopped cherry tomatoes and toss to coat with garlic and oil. Cook for about 1 minute then put the tomatoes to the outside of the pan and place chicken breasts in the middle. Cook chicken for about 5 minutes on each side (depending on how thick they are).
- Once cooked through, Add 1 tablespoon of Nakano Basil & Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar to the pan and top with chopped basil.