Skinny Pecan Pie Dip
I have 2 words for you this Monday. Dessert. Dips. What a brilliant idea? Need a dessert for a crowd of people or even just yourself? Do you want to not feel that bad about going in for multiple dunks? This is the dip for you. It is all kinds of vegan, gluten free, raw and DELICIOUS. Don’t know if the graham sticks I dipped in them were the healthiest but you know… yolo? This dip is mostly filled with dates which are full of vitamins, minerals and fiber, plus a few other goodies to give it extra flavor. I also love the Back to Nature graham sticks I used to get the dip into my mouth. Over and over and over again. Now I completely suggest using a food processor to make these, but I don’t have one… yet! I used a blender and it worked just fine, just took awhile! Now I used a banana to make these and it did give it a slight banana taste. If you don’t want that I suggest using applesauce!
Here is the ingredient line up>> Dates, pecans, banana, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and agave!
How easy was that? Blend everything together and you are done!
I suggest using any kind of cookie as your dipping device. I was even thinking baked pie crust would be amazing.
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates (Overnight)
- 1 cup pecans, toasted
- 1 large chopped banana (or 3/4 cup of applesauce)
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Place mixture in a bowl and serve with either cookies or graham cracker sticks!