- 1 pound chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 12 oz. bottle salsa verde
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen roasted onions & peppers, thawed
10 Minute Marinade
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- dash – 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional for more heat)
- guacamole (optional topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the 10 Minute Marinade ingredients. Add cooked chopped chicken and let marinate 10 minutes.
- Then add 1/2 cup of cheese, salsa verde, brown rice, cauliflower rice, greek yogurt, peppers & onions, and corn to the chicken and marinade. Stir until evenly combined. It will seem a little “wet” which is normal. Add chicken/rice mixture to a 9 x 13 casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot in the center then broil until cheese is golden.
- Serve with guacamole if desired!
- Serving Size: 1/8 of dish
- Calories: 218 per serving
- Fat: 6.1