- 3–4 large zucchini (8 if smaller)
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped sun dried tomatoes in oil (drained)
- 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pesto <– click for link to recipe at the bottom of the page
- salt and pepper
- Slice the ends off of your zucchini then cut them in half widthwise. Make another cut halfway through length wise and then run it through your Sprializer on the thinnest noodle blade. I have the Inspiralizer and I used the D blade.
- Once you have repeated with all of your Zucchini, place them in a large bowl.
- Toss with pesto sauce then add red onion, sun dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, avocado and juice of half a lemon.
- Stir it all together and season to taste with salt and pepper.