Buffalo Turkey Burger w/ Avocado Ranch Sauce
YOU GUYS!!! My friends at Tessemae’s have done it. They just came out with a clean creamy ranch dressing and it is unreal delicious. If you know me you know I am all about the ground turkey game and especially the turkey burger game. So I thought the best way to showcase this ranch was to mix it with avocado and slather the stuff all over a buffalo turkey burger. Luckily Tessemae’s also makes a clean buffalo sauce so these babies are perfect for anyone! I served mine on super yummy sourdough buns because sometimes crunchy bread is LIFE. If you want to keep this paleo/ whole30 you easily can by serving these on some sweet potato toast buns or on a salad (tossed with Tessemae’s creamy ranch of course).
I just wanted to keep it real and show you a little bit about what balance looks like to me. I eat tons of paleo stuff on the reg but I would never classify myself as paleo. I just love clean food with an emphasis on meat, veggies and healthy fats. And when I want to grill a delicious crusty bun for my burger, I do it! And dang was this burger delicious. I also tossed some greens with the ranch and topped the burger with them for some serious flavor. This ranch is packed with herbs and actually tastes like them and not just a fake ranch flavor like some dressings out there. There is NOTHING hidden in this ranch! 🙂 If you want to find some for yourself it will be in Whole Foods starting in November!
Now check out this herby goodness.
This post is sponsored by Tessemae’s! I was compensated and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you so much for supporting Little Bits Of!
We will just leave these links here so you don’t have to think about what to pair with this burger for dinner:
Pin it for later!
- 1 pound turkey
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon Tessemae’s buffalo sauce
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
avocado ranch sauce:
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch
- Combine all burger ingredients in a large bowl and mix with hands until well combined. Divide into 4 large patties and grill for about 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- To make sauce, combine avocado and Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch in a blender and pulse until throughly combined and creamy. Serve with greens dressed with more Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch! To keep it paleo or whole30, serve on sweet potato toast or on a salad!