- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts, ends chopped of and cut in half
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or coconut oil, ghee, butter, etc)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Steak & Butter:
- 2 servings of Tri-Tip (Depending on how much you want!)
- 4 tablespoons of butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons of Gorgonzola
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried parsley
- Combine everything in a ziploc bag and shake well. If you are going camping, take the bag like that and toss it in your cooler
- When you are ready to cook, heat a skillet to medium high and add in your veggie mix. Cook, stirring often until brussel sprouts can be easily pierced with a fork.
Steak and Butter:
- In a small bowl combine butter, Gorgonzola and parsley and stir to combine well. If camping, pack up that in a small airtight container and throw in the cooler.
- When you are ready to cook, season steak with salt and pepper and place on grill. Cook until desired temp is reached! Once steak is done, transfer to a plate and scoop herb butter on top. Cover with tin foil and let sit for 10 minutes.