- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take your pork tenderloin and place it on a plate. Pour egg white over the tenderloin and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl combine almond flour, chopped rosemary, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour almond flour mixture over pork and press it in to coat.
- Once the pan is hot, add pork and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Then transfer pork to a foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove and tent with foil. Let sit for 10 minutes so juices rest.