- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons cold butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, pulse flours, salt and sugar until combined. Add in cold butter and pulse until mixture is combined and the butter is in course crumbs. Stream in milk slowly while pulsing the food processor until the dough forms.
- Form dough into a ball with your hands and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, flour surface and a rolling pin, and roll out dough until it is very thin. Cut dough into whatever size and shape crackers you would like.
- Beat egg in a small bowl, and brush onto dough. In a small bowl combine remainging ingredients for everything mix. Sprinkle mix over crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes, rotate pan, and bake for 5 minute more. Check crackers and bake in 3 minute intervals until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve with hummus, your favorite dip, or by themselves!