All The Things Oatmeal Cookies
THESE COOKIES!!! They are so dang good. I was pleasantly surprised how good they were but of course they were delish because… butter. If you are dairy free I would recommend using a vegan butter like earth balance for optimal cookies goodness. These are the perfect cookies to segue into fall! Gluten free with almond flour and oats and also packed with all the things like pecans, cranberries and chocolate chips.
How to make All the Things Oatmeal Cookies
This recipe comes together just like a traditional cookie recipe, which is why I now make them weekly and you will also.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and coconut sugar on medium speed. You will want to make sure your butter is slightly soft so it combines nicely with the sugar.
- Once the butter and sugar you will then want to add the egg and mix again, you will want to make sure and scrape the edges of the bowl to ensure all the dough is worked together. Next add the vanilla and mix again.
- In a separate bowl you will add the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, salt. Mix this with a whisk so all the spices get incorporated evenly and you don’t have any pockets of spices left hanging out.
- Now mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients slowly, make sure to have the mixer on low while adding the flour mixture.
- The dough may seem wet at this point that okay, add the old fashion oats, dried cranberries, chopped pecans and mini chocolate chips.
- Once the dough is mixed you can scoop the dough onto cookie sheets and bake or you can scoop it onto cookie sheets and pop them in the freeze. This way you have cookies ready to bake at all times.
- Bake for 10-12 min, or until slightly brown.
Luckily there is no such thing of too many cookie recipes, so here are a few more to try out:
Pin the image below to save this recipe for All The Things Oatmeal Cookies!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cups coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond Flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter and coconut sugar in a mixer on med speed, mix for 3-5 min,
- Add egg and mix well, add vanilla and continue to mix.
- In a separate bowl add the almond flour, baking soda and spices
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just incorporated.
- Stir in oats, cranberries, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookie dough into 24 balls between 2 parchment paper lined baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 min or until done!