One Pan Garlic Herb Tuna Cakes and Veggies
Friends! My life has been filled with lots of tuna the last 2 weeks and I am so excited to tell you why! My friends over at Safe Catch are coming out with 6 NEW FLAVORS! That’s right, clean and delicious added flavors that are all natural! They will all be out in May and I have been working with Safe Catch to photograph all kinds of fun shots for the product launch. I have tried all of the flavors and they are seriously so good!! The best part is you can just dump the tuna & other liquid from the can in a bowl, mash it up and eat it straight! Doesn’t need anything else because it’s already perfect. Today I am sharing one of the new flavors and it is a favorite of mine, Garlic Herb!! No surprise this is a fave, I am pretty sure if you add garlic and herbs to any food it will completely transform and be extra delicious. So I mixed the tuna with some almond flour and an egg and formed simple little patties and threw them on a sheet pan with some veggies for an easy dinner!
ALSO, any UK friends out there? Well after my sheet pan recipes were in the US Glamour last month, the UK Glamour folks said they wanted to run it in their July issue! YAY! I made one more recipe for that issue and it got me thinking that I really don’t do enough sheet pan dinners right here on the blog. So now I will redeem myself and try harder!! I just love how easy these meals are to throw together and with minimal clean up which of course – I LOVE! So without further introduction, the new Safe Catch flava!!
The patties get all golden brown and delicious!
Such a perfect Whole30 compliant meal!
Dinner that comes together in one pot or pan is our favorite, so here are a few other recipes:
Pin this One Pan Garlic Herb Tuna Cakes and Veggies recipe for later!
- 2 cans Safe Catch Garlic Herb Tuna
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, ends chopped off and cut in half
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine Safe Catch Garlic Herb Tuna, egg, almond flour and a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and add brussels sprouts and cherry tomatoes to the pan. Toss veggies with oil, salt, garlic powder, thyme and oregano and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and push veggies to one side. Pack a 1/4 cup measuring cup with the tuna mixture to form 4 patties. Push patties down a bit on the pan and bake for 10 minutes, then flip them and bake for another 10 minutes.
- *If you have a nut allergy you can use 2 tablespoons coconut flour instead of almond flour
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes