Honey Balsamic Roasted Veggie Salad
Ever since my Pinnertest* came back saying I was intolerant to Cane Sugar (which we should all probably try to avoid anyways), I have been all about DAT HONEY! Honey and maple syrup are my main sweeteners in the house and not only add sweetness but also tons of flavor to everything. The combo of Honey & Balsamic Vinegar that Tessemaes has mastered in this dressing is PERFECTION tossed on veggies and roasted till they’re toasted! The Organic Honey Balsamic is a dressing and marinade so thats why its perfect to roast with the veg AND then toss the salad in! I roasted brussels sprouts, cauliflower, asparagus and carrots but you can really throw any veggies you want in this bad boy. PS – How much do you love Tessemaes new labels and logo?! I am slightly obsessed. I have been seeing their bottles popping up in stores all over lately and I LOVE that their clean ingredients are being spread to more and more people. You can check out where they are near you with their handy store locator and get cooking! Then tag me in your photos or instagram stories so I can see your pure JOY!
*So i’m going to share more about the Pinnertest later but it is a food intolerance test! If you buy one make sure to use my coupon code – littlebitsof – for $60 bucks off!
Okay time to GET DAT HONAAAY!
All about those roasted veggies!
This post is sponsored by Tessemaes! I was compensated and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you so much for supporting Little Bits Of!
Honey is another one of those ingredients that is super versatile, here are some other yummy recipes to try:
Pin it for later!
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ pound brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 1 ½ cups chopped asparagus
- 4–5 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup Tessemaes Honey Balsamic Dressing
- 3 large handfuls of mixed greens
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 2 tablespoons Tessemaes Honey Balsamic Dressing
- 1 tablespooon sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and add cauliflower, brussels sprouts, asparagus and carrots to the pan. Toss veggies with 1/4 cup Tessemaes Honey Balsamic Dressing and sprinkle on a little salt. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. In a large bowl combine mixed greens, kale and 2 tablespoons Tessemaes Honey Balsamic Dressing. Top with roasted veggies and sunflower seeds. Enjoy!