Balsamic Artichoke & Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake
It was about time we made an incredibly easy dinner right?! Okay okay most meals I show on here are easy peasy but this one seems extra simple because there are really only 4 ingredients. Once you cook your spaghetti squash, artichoke hearts and chicken, all you have to do is mix them in a bowl with your favorite balsamic vinaigrette! I love recipes that call for a pre made ingredient like salad dressing because you can really customize it how you like. Chances are the balsamic vinaigrette you have at home is one you love – which means you will love this dish! I like to use artichokes in anyway I can and adding them to dishes like this bring out so much flavor!! I always go with my favorite – Ocean Mist Farms Artichokes! I also rely on their website to tell me how to cook them every time because I always try a new way to do it. These videos make it so easy for my brain – don’t they?
The other huge bonus is that it’s heart health month!! This month is a great time to add in things that are heart healthy so why not start with Artichoke Hearts? They have tons of benefits from improving gut health to regulating blood sugar and so many other things you can read about here. I would love to hear in the comments below what you favorite ways are to use artichoke hearts – and yes, in this recipe is a fabulous answer!!
So. dang. easy.
We have have many more squash recipes for you to try:
Pin the image below to save this Balsamic Artichoke & Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake recipe for later!
- 1 spaghetti squash, cooked & strands removed
- 5 artichoke hearts, cooked and chopped
- 4 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Large handful of chopped kale and cabbage salad mix
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine cooked spaghetti squash, artichoke hearts, chicken, balsamic vinaigrette and chopped kale and cabbage. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 10 minutes.