Nutter Butter Brownies
I know I know, Peanut Butter and Chocoalte again!? The answer to that is simple. HECK YES! In this never ending hunt for a condo, my dad and the guys at his office have been working hard, and guess what? They like Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Who doesn’t? I brought about 12 to Matt (the bf) and his partner at work last night, and then they got a call (they are EMTs), so I left. 5 minutes later I get a call and they said they were gone! I suppose they liked them… I hope you do too!
Crush up your Nutter Butters.
Add butter and crush some more.
Scoop the nutter butter mixture into greased mini muffin pan, and press down with a shot glass.
Then cook the crust in a 325 degree oven for 5 minutes. Then make some brownie mix!
Scoop brownie mix on top of the nutter butter crust.
Bake for 11 minutes!
Yum… let these babies cool and then you will have to use a knife around them to fish them out of the pan. Sometimes greasing a pan is not enough!
Make a quick peanut butter frosting and place a dollop on the brownie, then top with a mini Nutter Butter.
Nutter Butter Brownies
- 1 pkg. Nutter Butters
- 6 Tbls. softened butter
- *Use any brownie recipe
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tbls. heavy cream
- Mini Nutter Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Break Nutter Butters in half and place in a food proccesor. Crush cookies, then add 6 tablespoons of softened butter. Scoop into greased mini muffin pan about 1/3 of the way. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix together brownie batter. Remove crust from oven and scoop brownie mix into pan. Bake brownies for about 11-12 minutes. Let cool, then take brownies out of the pan. You may need to help the brownies out by taking a knife and working it around the pan.
- For the frosting, place the confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium-low speed until creamy, scraping down the bowl with a rubber spatula as you work. Add the cream and beat on high speed until the mixture is light and smooth.
- Put the frosting in a piping bag and pipe a dollop of frosting onto the brownie. Place a mini nutter butter on top!