Cilantro Lime Dressing
Hello friends! Wow it has been too long since I have posted. The last few weeks having been hectic and exciting but I am depriving you of delicious eats and I apologize! This salad dressing is wonderful. Some day soon I will post the Thai Chicken Salad that this is amazing on, but for now I will just give you a sneak peak! This dressing is great on any salad really. I can see it being amazing on a tostada of sorts… with some black beans and crispy tortilla strips?? Woah lets make that happen. For now, just make this lovely dressing and keep it in your fridge. One night you will be stressing about what to have for dinner and then you will see this gem and think “THANK YOU KELSEY!”. Trust me.. that will happen. Anyways… all you have to do is throw a bunch of stuff in a food processor and watch it go!
Then slowly add olive oil while mixture continues to blend.
And that is it! Serve right away or keep refrigerated for up to a week.
- 1/4 small red bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place bell pepper and cilantro leaves in the work bowl of a food processor. Add remaining ingredients except for olive oil. Process until smooth, 30 to 60 seconds.
- With food processor on, slowly add olive oil and continue processing for 1 minute after all the oil has been added. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 1 week (whisk before using).