10 Healthy Soup Recipes & A Reader Survey!
It is soup season people!! And my chest congested self is dying for soup 24/7! These last few weeks have been hectic to say the least, so that combined with the rainy cold weather last weekend, I was bound to come down with something. So I got together a list of yummy and healthy soup recipes from my favorite bloggers! OH and one more huge favor to ask. At the bottom of the post you can find a super quick reader survey. There are just 7 multiple choice questions and I would absolutely LOVE your feedback so I can best tailor the recipes on this blog to your needs! THANKS!
Okay back to soup:
- Italian Beef & Cauliflower Soup
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup with Kale from Fit Foodie Finds
- Pumpkin Coconut Curry Soup with Sweet Potato Noodles from Physical Kitcheness
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Italian Harvest Soup from The Real Food Dietitians
- Detoxifying Creamy Butternut Squash Soup from nourish move love
- Vegetarian Pho from The Healthy Maven
- Minestrone Soup
- Vegan Chipotle Triple Bean Soup from Eat The Gains
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup from The Healthy Maven
So stay warm with some soup, fill out a little survey and have a fabulous rest of your week!!
I love how quick and easy soups are this time of year when it starts getting cold out. I will definitely be trying some of these!
Totally!! Most of them are just throw a few things in a pot and you have a super tasty and healthy meal!! So good!
Love love love this compilation! What a fantastic group, girl. Just filled out your survey, hope it helps. Keep being awesome!
Thanks Allie!! Can’t beat soup these days! Thanks so much for filling it out – hope I can really tailor my content!! 🙂
Yum! Love me a good healthy soup list for soup season, thanks for sharing (and including me)! Hope you’re feeling better and the new house is coming along well! xo-Lindsey
Thanks lady!! Having some coconut soup tonight for dinna, so good!! 🙂
Made 1 (A-Mah-Zing) and have 4 and 10 on the menu this week. It is definitely SoupSeason!
Yayy!! They are all fab, great choices!! 🙂