Veggie Loaded Yogurt Dip
Guess what guys? We are officially into full swing tailgate season!! Ever planning on going to a tailgate and not sure what to bring? Let me tell you. DIP. No one can say no to a delicious dip. There are always chips a plenty at tailgates so bringing a dip is an easy win. If you are trying to keep your clean eating up, it is also a great way to bring something that fits your dietary needs but that everyone can enjoy! This dip is so incredibly simple and delish. Our friends at Chobani are front and center as this dip is mostly just a bowl of Greek yogurt. I just added a little organic mayo, some honey and LOTS of veggies! Then just a little salt, pepper and smoked paprika finish this creamy dip and make it irresistible! It is even delish with carrots. I promise!!
First chop all those veggies!
Greek yogurt, mayo & honey.
Spice it up!
Voila! Dip done in no time.
This post is my first of 2 #madewithchobani recipes. If you make the dip, post it on instagram and tag me > @kelseypreciado & @chobani & hashtag > #madewithchobani
To see more delish recipes made with Chobani, click here!
- 2 cups of Chobani Greek yogurt (2% or 0% works!)
- 3 tablespoons organic mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach
- 3 thin green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine. Chop everything as finely as possible! This dip is extra flavorful after it sits for a few hours in the refrigerator. Taste and season more if desired. Serve with chips, crackers or vegetables.