- 2 ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup milk (dairy or dairy free)
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Flaking sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt.
- Scattered cubed butter over, using your fingers or a pastry cutter to break up the butter into pea size.
- In a small bowl mix together pumpkin and milk alternative, stir into dry ingredients just until soft dough forms.
- Turn on floured surface, pat out to a 1 inch thickness, use a 2-in round cutter, stamp out biscuit. Arrange on pan, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake for 12-14 min until golden brown.