- ½ cup chopped asparagus
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- 2 (5oz) cans of Safe Catch tuna
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium microwave safe bowl combine asparagus, carrots and peas. Add 1 tablespoon of water and microwave for 2 minutes. Drain out the water and let the veggies cool down for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, dill, chives, and garlic powder and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To the veggies add the tuna and sauce and mix with a fork to combine evenly. Season again to taste with salt and pepper!
- Serve either on a bed of greens, on sweet potato toast or with a fork!