- 1 whole Unbaked Pie Crust
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Corn Syrup
- 3/4 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Melted Butter (salted)
- 3 whole Eggs Beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups (heaping) Chopped Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a deep dish pie pan and place the unbaked pie crust inside. Next, mix sugar, brown sugar, salt, corn syrup, butter, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Pour chopped pecans in the bottom of the unbaked pie shell. Pour syrup mixture over the top. Cover top and crust lightly with foil. Bake pie at 350º for 30 minutes. Remove foil, then continue baking for 20 minutes, being careful not to burn the crust or pecans.
- NOTE: Pie should not be too jiggly when you remove it from the oven. If it shakes a lot, cover with foil and bake for an additional 15 minute or until set.
- Recipe slightly adapted from The Pioneer Woman