- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup canned coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 pyrex dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs, almond flour, baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Let the bars cool.
- While the bars are cooling, pour the chocolate chips into a small bowl.
- Heat the coconut cream in the microwave for 45 seconds to warm, then pour it over the chocolate chips and let sit for 1 minute.
- Stir the ganache then place it in the fridge for about 20 minutes to let set.
- Once it has cooled and set slightly, pour it over the bars and spread evenly.
- Place the bars back in the fridge, or freezer, to let them set completely!