- 3 shots (4.5 oz) bourbon
- 1 shot (1.5 oz) ginger maple simple syrup*
- ½ shot lemon juice
- 2 shots (3 oz hard cider)
- Sparkling water to top
- Cinnamon sugar for rim* (optional)
- In a shaker combine bourbon, ginger maple syrup and lemon juice and shake to combine.
- Take each glass and dab lemon juice around the rim, then dip in cinnamon sugar.
- Fill glass ¾ with ice. Divide bourbon mixture between the glasses, top each with 1 shot of hard cider then top with sparkling water.
- *ginger maple syrup – 1 cup water, ¾ cup maple syrup, 1 cup peeled & sliced ginger, combine over medium heat and bring to a boil then remove from heat and cover. Let steep for 1 hour. Strain into a squeeze bottle and store in the fridge.