- 4 cups shredded chicken
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped, flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup finely diced honeycrisp apple, unpeeled
- ¼ cup toasted pinenuts (or pecans work too)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Add chicken to a bowl. In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider vinegar, parsley, tarragon and sage. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over chicken and toss to coat.
- Add in chopped apple and pinenuts and toss again.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper!