- ½ cup Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 lb chicken breasts (pounded to even thickness)
- In a blender combine Chosen Foods mayo, basil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend to break the basil down.
- Add the chicken into a large ziploc bag, or into a pyrex dish, then pour in the basil mayo marinade on top of the chicken and toss to coat.
- Place in the fridge and let marinate for a minimum of 1 hour but up to 24 hours.
- Place your grill on medium high heat. Once the grill is hot, oil the grill grates.
- Place the chicken on the grill and grill for 4 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.