This Greek Veggie & Feta Dip is the perfect fresh and healthy dip for the summer!
- 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes (chopped into quarters)
- 2 cups small diced cucumbers
- 1 cup small diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped olives
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1 tsp chopped mint
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, olives and red onion in a bowl.
- In a smaller bowl combine feta, vinegar, oil, garlic powder, oregano, dill, mint and pepper and whisk to combine, breaking down the feta.
- Pour feta dressing over the veggies and stir to combine.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or bell peppers!