This Chicken Enchilada Dip is a healthy and delicious dip for any occasion!
- 2 bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken, finely shredded*
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup enchilada sauce
- 1 small (4 oz.) can diced green chiles
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl combine finely chopped bell peppers, chicken, greek yogurt, enchilada sauce, green chiles and lime juice and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips, bell peppers and or carrots.
*I like to chop/ shred the chicken in a food processor!