This Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins recipe is easy to make, delicious and packed with added protein.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup melted refined coconut oil
- 1/3 cup milk (any milk works)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spray a silicone muffin pan with oil and fill each cup about ¾ of the way.
- Bake mini muffins for 15-17 minutes and regular muffins for 25-30 minutes.