- 1 ¾ cup chopped hazelnuts (about 1 bag of Diamond Nuts Chopped Hazelnuts)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons flakey sea salt
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and microwave for 1 minute, stir, then again for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add hazelnuts to the chocolate and stir well to coat the hazelnuts evenly.
- Then add coconut sugar and sea salt and stir again to evenly distribute them.
- Pour the coated hazelnuts onto a baking sheet lined with either parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and spread them out evenly with the spoon or spatula you used to stir them. Sprinkle with a little more sea salt.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to harden.