- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 bunches kale, de-stemmed & thinly sliced
- 2 chicken apple sausages, sliced
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the chopped sweet potatoes to the pan and toss with 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon garlic powder. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes roast, in a small bowl combine oil, lemon juice, dijon & garlic powder and whisk to combine. Pour that dressing over the kale in a bowl and toss to coat.
- After the sweet potatoes have cooked for 30 minutes, toss them and push them all to one half of the pan. Add sliced chicken sausage to the remaining half of the pan and cook for 10 minutes. Then push the chicken sausage over and add kale onto ⅓ of the pan. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked, Pour it all into a bowl and toss. Top with pomegranate seeds.